The Farmhouse Eumundi
As soon as your drive up you will immediately fall in love with this newly renovated, luxurious estate nestled on a luscious 23 acre fit for a fairytale. Gaze out over the horse paddocks, babbling creek, tennis court, dams and pool from the verandas of this grand 5 star Queenslander.
With the pristine beaches of Noosa and Coolum just 20 minutes away and a plethora of entertainment on your doorstep, the Farmhouse Eumundi offers the chance to reconnect whilst enjoying the peace and tranquillity. Enjoy a dip in the pool, a walk through the sun-dappled lanes, a game of tennis, a picnic next to the babbling creek, a stroll to the eclectic Eumundi town, or soak up the quiet serenity with a book in the sun-drenched pool deck.
Main Residence: Features French doors opening out to the wrap around verandah’s, 3 king bedrooms with ensuites, study, living and dining space, commercial-quality kitchen plus a large butler’s pantry. Downstairs there are 2 x double bedrooms, living area, kitchenette & ensuite.
The guesthouse includes 2 king bedrooms both with ensuites and kitchenettes, large wrap around deck, entertainers lounge & dining with large screen & projector with a huge selection of movies to watch.
* Fully renovated in 2017
* Tennis Court & Basketball Court
* Swimming pool with gazebo & Fire Pit
* Fully air-conditioned
* Main house features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (3 ensuited),
* Guest house features 2 bedrooms & 2 ensuites.
* Wide furnished veranda with views over the horse paddocks, creek, tennis court, dams and pool
* Commercial grade kitchen with huge butler's pantry
* Large office space, plenty of room to work in privacy.
* Communal living room with home theatre plus a separate dining room.
* Pets on application subject to breed and age (please advise)
* Walk to the Eumundi markets & the eclectic township which is approximately 1km away.
* Noosa & Coolum just 20 minutes’ drive.
* Undercover parking
Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite, TV opens up to verandah (Upstairs)
Bedroom 2: Queen bed with ensuite, TV opens up to verandah (Upstairs)
Bedroom 3: Queen bed with ensuite, TV opens up to verandah (Upstairs)
Bedroom 4: Queen bed (downstairs)
Bedroom 5: Double bed (downstairs)
Bedroom 6: King or 2 x long singles, TV & Ensuite
Bedroom 7: King or 2 x long singles, TV & Ensuite
- Bushland Setting
- Pool Views
- Walking Distance to Shops/Cafes/Restaurants
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Linen Supplied based on number of guests staying
- Great Family Accommodation
- Media Room / 2nd living area
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Nespresso Pod Machine
- Air conditioning
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wireless Internet
- DVD Library
- Washing machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & board
- Hinterland views
- Private Pool
- BBQ & outdoor setting
- Boat Cruising
- Day Spa
- Rock Climbing
- Bush walking
- National Park
- jet Skiing
- Horse Riding
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 7
- Single Beds: 0
Bedding Option 2
- Double Beds: 6
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 3
- Double Beds: 5
- Single Beds: 4
- Overall Rating - 9.3
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 8
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 8.7
- How do rate the booking process ? - 8
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8.7
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%